Using Conditions (Use and Application of our Corporate Identification)
Our logo, in conjunction with our name, is the primary identification of the CBC Pensioners National Association. Each element has been conceived with great care and consideration to ensure the best visual quality and maximum effectiveness. it is therefore imperative that the integrity of the design be protected.
In order to ensure that appropriate standards of application be maintained, the National Board of Directors of the CBC Pensioners National Association has approved the following guidelines:
The logo, whether in concert with our name or not, can only be used on those items that are considered acceptable to represent the CBC Pensioners National Association, and that have been approved by the National Executive or a Regional Executive.
- There can be no variation in the colour of the logo except that it may be reproduced in black and white.
- There can be variation in the graphic style of the logo.
- There can be no variation in the typeface (although there can be variation in colour) when the name of the Association is used with the logo.
- There can be variation in size.
- The logo may be used as a component within another application – for example as is currently the case in the title of contact or the introduction of our website.
Questions concerning the use of the logo or the entire CBC PNA identifier should be directed to the President.